Thursday, 2 February 2012

Interrested in banking ? Apply before Feb 10 for FNB learnership

Name : Katlego FNB Learnership When ? 2012
who ? 80  matric School leavers of 2010 and 2011 (not older than 22 y), who achieved at least 28 points in their results. You must be unemployed and not have been employed before
what ? you are paid R2500/month and trained in FNB branches while studying an NQF 5 qualification and you might get a job at the end. You study about 3 to 5 days/month and work at a branch the rest of the time
how long ? 1 year

where ?  apply online at www.fnb.co.za on iRecruit Ref: IRC # 29068.
Contact -Babalwa Coceka Radebe -Tel (087) 5777466, Fax (011) 3715635,
e-mail
bradebe@fnb.co.za

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW DO WE ACCESS THE APPLICATION FORM CAUSE ITS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE YOU SAID IT WAS ON?

Contacts said...

the best is to call the contact and phone number at the FNB

Anonymous said...

WHERE ELSE CAN WE FIND THE APPLICATION FORM DESPITE ON THE WEB PAGE.SJK.GREATNESS.0782491320

Anonymous said...

can you please give me a call because i do not understand where to apply.the number is 0837174998

Anonymous said...

Im interrested in the learnership and i meet the requirement,i have been trying to aply on line with no sucess it is always un available or arror please help my frm Babalwa my contacts numbers arr(076)3137761

Thulie said...

I've been trying to apply for more than 3 days please help how do i do this ? Please email me a registration form my email is nokuthulamlokoti@gmail.com

Contacts said...

Sorry, I was on holidays...you know guys, I am doing this blog as a volunteer (not paid for it) and beside, I am working as a journalist...so I try the best to help, but I am not always available. Best in that case would have to call the phone number provided on the tip

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.